Greate news, Platform Services expand its team and we are on the lookout for a Node.js developer.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Node.js developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our clients’ code base. The role will focus on supporting the existing codebase, APIs and building new features for the clients’ software solutions.
We expect you to be highly technical and use your prowess to: build and maintain features according to the specification provided, debug and isolate problems, make sure the product is safe and production-ready for our clients.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement production-ready components and deliver high-quality products
- Support the live products with troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Work with product owners and project managers to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines and to resolve issues
Qualifications and skills of the ideal candidate:
- High proficiency & experience with Node.js (2+ years of experience)
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable area
- Strong debugging, profiling, and analytic skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with data consumption from RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Knowledge in relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL…)
- Writing clean, efficient, reusable, fast, non-blocking and testable code
- Knowledge of source control/code versioning (Git)
- A track record of continuous skills improvement and technical development
- Ability to prioritize, estimate and schedule your work
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com explaining why you believe that you are a match.